Do you know how new technologies are used in education? novel advances thanks to which the personalization of the learning system has been facilitated, with tools through which it is possible to define and identify the difficulties and aptitudes present in each student and more; Do not miss it.
How are new technologies used in education?
Today educational activities are more interesting and interactive; thanks to the influence of new technologies in education.
A clear example of this has been obtained through applications such as Analytic Learning, with which evaluations and measurement of the results are carried out in order to determine which are the most efficient educational models and, in turn, understand how each student behaves at the same time. throughout their learning process.
But without a doubt it is clear that the inclusion of new technologies in education is making it easier to measure student performance; coupled with the fact that they can also bring their mobile devices to the classroom and with it easily access online materials, share files and enjoy virtual reality, with which they live valuable experiences.
Advances such as virtual reality or augmented reality are part of the use of these new technologies in education; with which they can experiment using artificial intelligence, 3D projects and more.
However, it is obvious that it is still necessary to make investments in infrastructure thanks to which the use of new technologies is made accessible to the majority of students; but many nations are directing their projects to achieve it by virtue of points that deserve to be considered:
• Overcome digital inequalities by virtue of the fact that these new technologies in education are not available to everyone in the same way.
• It is necessary to solve the difficulties involved in knowing and making the most of these technological advances by students and teachers.
• Students should be made aware of the improper use of digital devices.
• There is a need to make a large budget investment to acquire new equipment and systems at the educational center level.
But all this is nothing more than processes that must be overcome, precisely because the demand for new teaching methods has increased and they are undoubtedly associated with the appearance of new technologies; that will add value and with which much benefit will be obtained for the benefit of the academic preparation of each student.
Advantages of the inclusion of new technologies in education
Modernization is an advantage that is being considered within an infinity of educational institutions; precisely because they are associated with the following advantages; in addition to being more active for students, but it is necessary to add:
• Scope for a greater personalization of learning.
• Increase in school performance rates.
• Optimization of educational processes with a more organized management of the knowledge imparted.
• Supply of information within the classroom in an integrated way.
• Reduction of school desertion.
• Encouragement of learning for both students and teachers.
• Student loyalty.
• Optimizing their learning and increasing the experiences they have access to during their educational process.
In a few words, the use of new technologies in education is the trend that is fashionable at the teaching level; because it is about promoting and encouraging the participation of students in the process.
Now distance is no longer a barrier to follow a professional career; In addition, communication between students and teachers is increasing; coupled with the fact that it is possible for them to complete group projects, even without leaving home.
Students are being allowed to bring their mobiles to the classroom to use them in interactive activities that improve the quality of their knowledge and to study from tablets, computers and other smart devices connected to the Internet.
In addition, although attendance at face-to-face courses is still necessary, classes that are taught remotely and more have been implemented; maintaining and expanding educational quality.