There are channels for the transfer of technology that are achieving great success within the productive sector, as is the case of training courses, online advice and consultancies and more; discover all the benefits and advances in information management, available today.
What is understood as channels for technology transfer?
Technology transfer is a collaborative process used by many users around the world; basically all those people interested in accessing information that leads them to discover something new, increase their knowledge and achieve different types of projects.
Thanks to technology transfer, scientists make their discoveries concrete, IP flows from its creators and educational processes are facilitated as well as business activities.
Channels for technology transfer; They are the means used to disseminate information, regardless of its type. These are innovations thanks to which data is shared, stored, analyzed and even processed as part of a productive chain.
Technological transfer within a commercial organization can occur either by license, acquisition, assignment or exchange; in addition to any other channel that provides access to advances with the ability to be broadcast or reproduced.
This technology transfer can be done through publications, courses, conferences, meetings and more; accessible both within the academic and private sectors.
Considering in turn that the technology transfer models used vary between linear, dynamic, triple helix and catch up.
Technology transfer is a process through which knowledge, skills, methods, and facilities are shared among government, educational, and business organizations; with the aim of guaranteeing access to technological and scientific advances.
In short, when we talk about channels for technology transfer; reference is made to the use of the media and especially access to the internet; to send, receive and share information and knowledge.
It is a vital part for the creation of communicative links between research and educational centers, companies and financial entities among other institutions; thanks to which operational costs are reduced and the scope of its management is increased.
With the use of current channels for technology transfer, the following actions are specified:
• The sale or assignment of industrial property licenses; stimulating research with the aim of creating articles that meet the needs of the market.
• Transmission of technical knowledge and valuable experiences for the start of new projects, development of manuals, models and detailed diagrams of instructions and specifications, necessary to operate different types of equipment or machinery.
• Dissemination of knowledge related to the use of facilities, materials and equipment within the productive sector.
• Access to current technological knowledge, which can be adopted to reduce costs and increase profits within a company.
• Share in a short time materials for the training of students and professionals.
• Manage queries and advice in real time; in order to correct faults on the fly, without the need to stop the production process.
With the use of channels for technology transfer, different types of processes are facilitated and the development and growth of many sectors of society are promoted; where all individuals have access to knowledge and experience, achieved by scientists, educators and all kinds of professionals.
They are simply channels used to promote competition and achieve greater economic benefits, both individually and collectively.
However, technology transfer goes through various stages, some of which are carried out simultaneously, such as the analysis of innovation and its development; but they always require that the ideal channel be used to efficiently share the information pertinent to the case or else it will not be received as expected by the recipient.
If you liked the content of this article, we invite you to read others that are already published on our blog. Likewise, we invite you to share them with other people who you think may be interested or useful so that the community continues to grow.